Our office has been operating since
January 1, 1995
Our office quickly became one of the largest IP offices in Poland, gaining worldwide renown.
We offer a whole spectrum of IP services before the Polish Patent Office and Polish administrative and civil courts, as well as before the EPO, the EUIPO and the WIPO.
Over 26 years of dynamic development we have managed to gather a great team of IP practitioners with extensive experience in handling IP cases for domestic and foreign clients. The core of our team consists of patent attorneys and specialists in various fields of science and IP. They are supported by experienced paralegals.
We are perfectly prepared to handle any types of IP cases in any conceivable field of technique.
We specialize inter alia in:
• Chemical Technology and Engineering
• Pharmaceutical, Medicinal and Sanitary Chemistry and Technology
• Medical devices
• Agriculture and Food Technology
• Environmental protection
• Oil and Gas Technology and Engineering
• Automatic, Mechanical and Civil Engineering
• Structural and Material Engineering
• Steel and Mining Engineering
• Textile Industry
• Paper Industry
• Automotive, Aeronautical and Aerospace Engineering
• Electrical, Electronic and Informatics Engineering
What makes our services outstanding
- The strength of our office is a stable team with many years of experience
- We hold a leading position in filing validations of EP patents in Poland
- We are famous for the quality of our prosecution work and efficiency in obtaining exclusive rights for our clients, including SPCs
- We are highly effective in handling litigation cases in opposition, appeal, invalidation, infringement and declaratory proceedings
- We strongly believe in alternative dispute resolutions, and thus we offer deep professional analysis of technical and legal aspects of potential disputes aimed at settling them outside of the courtrooms
We co-operate with a group of over 120 translators, experienced and specialised in various fields of science and technology, including sworn translators, who have been additionally trained by us in terms of the correct terminology related to patents, intellectual property rights and protection thereof.
Thanks to this, we provide an excellent quality of technical translations, unique on the Polish market.